HYD – 2 Nights Mallikarjun ( Jyotirlinga Tour )
- Accommodation in above Hotels.
- Rooms are On Dbl Sharing.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast in Hotel. (Except Arrival date )
- Pick Up & Drop From Airport / Railway Station / Bus stop.
- All Transfers & Sightseeing’s by A/c Vehicles. ( 8 Am to 8 Pm Only )
- Daily 1 ltr water bottle per Person.
- All toll parking Included.
- 5% Gst Will be Extra On Total Billing.
- All personal expenses including entrance fees at all sightseeing spots.
- Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary.
- Anything not mentioned above
- Rate is Per Person basis ( Min. 2 Pax).
- Vehicle Will be 8 Am to 8 Pm.
- After 10 Pm Night Batta Ex.
- All Entry Tickets as per Itinerary Per Pax @ 1500/- Extra
Day 01 : Hyderabad – Srisailam ( 250 Km / 4 Hr )
After Arrival Pick up from Airport / Railway station Proceed for Srisailam. Srisailam is situated in the Nallamala Hills of Kurnool district and is famous for its Brahmarambha Mallikarjuna swamy Temple, which is one of the 12 Joytilingas. On arrival check into the hotel and enjoy an overnight stay.
Day 02 : Srisailam
In the morning after breakfast, we will go out for Srisailam temple tour. We will be visiting Bhrama Ramba Mallikarjun Temple (Jyothir lingam), Sikharam and Sakshi Ganapathi Temple.At Mallikarjuna, the shrine of Lord Mallikarjuna is beautifully located on a flat top of Nallamalai Hills, Srisailam. It is believed to be one of the most ancient kshetras in India. Nallamalai is also named as Srigiri, Siridhan, Srinagam and Sriparvatha. For centuries, it has been a popular centre of Saivite pilgrimage. The importance of this Divya Kshetram is noted by the fact that while performing our daily household rituals we specify place of location of our reality with reference to Srisailam. An overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03 : Srisailam – Hyderabad Drop
After breakfast, we will leave for Hyderabad. En-route, we will visit Srisailam Dam and Akamahadevi Caves. The cave was the seat of many brutal and secret Saiva divisions like the Kapalikas that fact in ancient medieval literature. It is believed that the Akkamahadevi, the famous lyricist, ascetic and philosopher did forfeit in this cave and worshipped the Sivalinga naturally existed in the deep and dark end of the cave.
500 | CP
PLEASE NOTE :
RATES ARE VALID FROM 10TH JAN 2019 TO 20TH DEC 2019.
RATES ARE NOT VALID FOR DIWALI, DASAHARA, WEEKEND & CONFERENCE TIME.
CREATIVE TRAVEL PLANNER / CREATIVE VACATIONS PVT LTD
# 5001, 5TH FLOOR, Emerald House, beside Park lane Hotel, secundarabad
Email Id : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org