05 nights/06 days Package
01 night Houseboat +02 nights Srinagar+01 night Gulmarg+01 night Pahalgam
- All Transfers & sightseeing by NAC Indica/Tavera/Quails/Winger.·
- Nights stay in Srinagar at Hotel as per above Itinerary.·
- Accommodation on MAPAI Basis. (Room +Breakfast +Dinner)·
- Pick up and drop at Srinagar Airport·
- Above rates are net and non-commissionable.
- Above rates are net & non-commissionable.
- Above rates include all service taxes, toll taxes and VAT.
- Air tickets/Train tickets.·
- Pony Ride/ Sledging(it is done by Bargaining)·
- Tips to waiters/drivers/any other person·
- Monument fees at all places.·
- Aru Chandanwari and Betaab valley Trip at Pahalgam.(it is done by Union Taxi at Pahalgam and is on direct payment basis.)·
- Thajwas Glacier Trip at Sonmarg. .(it is done by Union Taxi at Sonmarg or by pony ride and is on direct payment basis.)·
- Any other thing which is not mentioned in inclusions·
- Tour Itinerary can be changed depending upon the availability of Hotels/Houseboat.
- All personal nature like video camera, tip, table drink, etc and any other.
Day 01 : Arrival Srinagar– Local sightseeing 50 Kms(Mughal Gardens)
On arrival at Srinagar Airport, you will be met by our representative/driver at the airport and transfer you to Hotel. Half day tour of world famous Mughal Gardens i.e. Nishat Garden, Shalimar Garden and Cheshma Shahi. In the late Evening Shikara Ride on dal lake Upto 1 Hour·
Nishat Garden:- Located on the bank of the Dal Lake, with the Zaberwan Mountains as its backdrop, Nishat Bagh is a garden of bliss that commands a magnificent view of the lake beneath the snow capped Pir Panjal mountain range that stands far away to the west of the valley. The Bagh was designed and built in 1633 by Asif Khan, elder brother of Nur Jehan.
Shalimar Garden:-The Shalimar Bagh is the celebrated royal garden of Kashmir. The Emperor Jahangir was so fascinated with the garden that he called it “one of the sights of Kashmir.” Shalimar Bagh is located on the northeast side of Lake Dal, approximately fifteen kilometers away from the center of Srinagar. It was laid out by Jahangir as Farah Baksh (“the delightful”) in 1619, while he was founding the city of Srinagar.
Cheshma Shahi: Cheshma Shahi ( the royal spring), also called Cheshma Shahi, is one of the Mughal gardens built around a spring by Ali Mardan, a governor of Mughal emperor Shah Jahan, in 1632. The garden is located in the Zaberwan Range, near Rajbhawan (Governor‘s house) overlooking Dal Lake in Srinagar, Kashmir.
Day 02 : Srinagar – Sonmarg – Srinagar 168 Kms.
Sonmarg (2800 Mtrs above sea level), which means ‘ meadow of gold ‘ has, as its backdrop, snowy mountains against a cerulean sky. The Sindh meanders along here and abounds with trout and mahseer, snow trout can be caught in the main river. The visitors can have access to snow which is furnished all over like a white carpet. Ponies can be hired for the trip up to Thajiwas glacier amajor attraction during the summer months. In the evening return back to Srinagar. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03 : Srinagar – Pahalgam 98Kms
Pahalgam 2440 Mtrs above sea level (Valley of Shepherds) on the way visit Saffron fields, Avantipur ruins and Anantnag sulpher spring. Pahalgam is the most famous place for Indian Film Industry. Enjoy the nature charm of the valley. Overnight at Hotel in Pahalgam.
Day 04 : Pahalgam-Gulmarg 152Kms
After breakfast leave Pahalgam and start driving towards Gulmarg. Gulmarg (2730 Mtrs Above sea Level) (“Meadow of Flowers”) is a town, a hill station, a popular skiing destination during winters. Gulmarg is famous because of its “Gulmarg Gondola,” one of the highest cable car in the world (Direct Payment Basis). Overnight at Hotel in Gulmarg.
Day 05 : Gulmarg-Srinagar
After breakfast leave for Srinagar, after 2 hours of drive you will reach Srinagar, Afternoon free for personal activities and shopping. Overnight at Houseboat.
Day 06 : Srinagar Airport
DropTransfer in time to the airport to connect onwards destination flight
500 | CP
750 | CP
1000 | CP