03 NIGHTS / 4 DAYS KERALA : 02 NIGHTS MUNNAR + 01 NIGHT ALLEPPEY
- Accommodation in Given Hotels.
- Non A/c Rooms in Munnar.
- Daily Breakfast In Munnar.
- Vehicle as per itinerary including toll, parking, fuel charges and driver bata
- Houseboat exclusively for you with all meals which includes welcome drink, snacks, tea, lunch, dinner and breakfast
- Houseboat check in at 12Noon and cruises till 5 PM, Boat will be anchored till 8 AM and cruises till 9AM for checkout
- For A/C Houseboat, A/C will be operating from 9 PM till 6 AM only (All houseboat related inclusions are applicable only if the Itinerary is including Houseboat stay).
- All personal expenses including entrance fees at all sightseeing spots
- Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X’mas & New year Eve as per hotel selected (This varies from 500 to 5000 per person)
Day 01 : Cochin to Munnar 135 Km / 5 Hr
Our friendly Representative / Driver welcomes you to Kerala at Cochin Airport or Railway Station and proceeds to Munnar. Munnar is one of the most famous hill station situated on the Western Ghats at the height of 1600 meters above the sea level. It is essentially a tea town – miles of unending tea plantation can be seen here. Arrive and check into the hotel / Resort. Evening you can visit the nearby tea plantations. Overnight at Resort / Hotel.
Day 02 : Munnar Sightseeings
After breakfast proceed for Munnar sightseeing. Morning visit the Mattupetty dam, Echo point and the Kundala Lake. Boating facilities are available at Mattupetty Dam. Afternoon visit Eravikulam National Park which is also known as Rajamala is the natural habitat of Nilgiri Thar. Nilgiri Thar can be observed very closely here. Evening free for shopping. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03 : Munnar – Alleppey (180 kms/ 4 hr 30 min)
After breakfast Check out from the resort and proceed to Alleppey , Check in at the houseboat / resort and full day spend in alleppey house boat / Resort enjoy the scenic beauty of backwaters which is also known as the “Venice of the east”. Overnight stay at house boat resort.
Day 04 : Alleppey – Cochin (70 kms / 2h)
After breakfast check out from House boat / Resort and proceed to Cochin Airport / rail way station for returning journey.
- Rooms will be Non A/C at Munnar and Thekkady for all category of packages (if package has Munnar orThekkady)
- The rate communicate to you on email is calculated on the basis of hotels and room type
- mentioned In case of room type is not mentioned, calculation will be based on base category room in the hotel
- Booking will be confirmed only
- after receiving the advance payment and on the availability of hotels
- mentioned. we do not book rooms at the time of sending confirmation
- In case of non-availability of
- rooms in the mentioned hotels, this will be communicated to you and will
- give you different options and the rate of the package will increase or
- decrease depends on the hotel selection
- In case you are not convinced
- with the new options, advance paid will be refunded without deducting any
- service charge and this need to be communicated to us in one day’s time
- after receiving the new hotel list
- There will not be any change in
- the hotels mentioned without your concern
- We strongly suggest that you
- should check the reviews and location of hotels mentioned to make sure it
- is as per your preferences before confirming the package and change of
- hotel on arrival would charge retention
- Paradise Holidays does not have
- any hidden charges except your lunch, dinner (All food in the houseboat is included for package includes houseboat) and personal expenses During the journey if someone
- asks for extra money, you may inform us and we will not be responsible if
- you pay the amount without our concern