(7 Nights / 8 Days) TREASURES OF SIKKIM (Gangtok 3N – Lachung 2N – Pelling 2N)
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis
- Meal Plan (as per mentioned above)
- Entrance fees in Port Blair SS Boat Charges for Havelock Island transfer by Luxury Boat. (Green Ocean & Makruzz ) All Taxes Except GST.
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis)
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage•
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges•
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, roadblockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot). •
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost onsurface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room Heater Charges.
- Service TaxInsurance
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion
Day 01 : NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport – Gangtok (120 kms / 5 hrs)
On arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport & transfer to Gangtok (5,500 ft.). On arrival C in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 02 : Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
After breakfast start for an excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.) which is 55 kms one way from Gangtok city. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
(In case of Land slide or any other reason Tsomgo Lake is closed we will provided alternate sightseeing.)
Day 03 : Gangtok – Lachung (103 kms / 6 hrs)
After breakfast check out from hotel with limited luggage and proceed to Lachung (8,700 ft.), orth Sikkim. On the way take a break for some beautiful spots which are worth seeing and visiting like Naga Waterfall, The Confluence of Lachen Chu (River) &Lachung Chu (River) at Chungthang and BhimNala Waterfall. On arrival at Lachung check into your hotel. Dinner & Overnight stay at Lachung.
Day 04 : Lachung – Yumthang Valley Excursion
After breakfast proceed to Yumthang Valley which is Known as Valley of Flowers (12,000 ft. Known as Valley of Flowers). On the way back, visit Hot Spring considered to have medicinal properties. Back to resort. Overnight stay at Lachung.
Day 05 : Lachung – Gangtok (103 kms / 6 hrs)
After breakfast proceed to Gangtok (5,500 ft.). On the way if the weather is clear you may get to see Mighty Khangchendzonga from Singhik view point. On arrival at Gangtok check-in to your hotel. Rest of the evening free for your own activities. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 06 : Gangtok – Pelling (150 kms / 5 hrs) via Chardham
After breakfast start for Pelling (6,300 ft.). Enroutevisit Temi Tea Garden, Samdruptse & Siddheshwar Dham (Chardham) in Namchi.On arrival check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay at Pelling
Day 07 : Pelling Sightseeing
After breakfast start for full day sightseeing. 1st Half tour – Darap village, Rimbi water Falls, Khecheopalri Lake & Khangchendzongha waterfalls. In afternoon start for 2nd Half tour – Pemayangtse Monastery, Rabdantse Ruins, New Helipad Ground. Overnight stay at Pelling.
Day 08: Pelling – NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport (136 kms / 5 hrs)
After breakfastCheck-out from hotel on time and take the departure transfer to NJP RailwayStation / IXB Airport for your onward journey.
500 | CP